Friday, November 19, 2010

Interior Demo!

We met with our contractor yesterday and went inside for the first time since demo has begun! I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of work that has already been done! I only wish I had had a hammer and proper shoes to help tear some stuff out!

Our house was built in 1946 so it has a lot of history! They discovered layers of old wallpaper and kept a piece for me to see! What were people thinking…it was cream with metallic gold swirls! How tastes have changed! Oh and there was NO insulation…no wonder out utility bills were so high!

Here are a few pics I snapped with my phone! I’ll do my best to explain what you are looking at!

View from the front door…

IMAG0079 copy 

Standing in the old nursery what will be the new master bed looking through to the old master which will be the new closet and master bath!

IMAG0084

No comments:

Post a Comment