Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Progress update!

They guys were busy last week and tore down the existing garage and built us a newer bigger one! Also last week, we picked the shingles for the roof and as of today they are already up! We have a shingled roof!  We are having great weather which is definitely helping the progress!

This week the windows are going in and Tyvek is going up as well as insulation…I’ll get some pics soon! Things are progressing nicely! I am busy working on picking out lighting for the whole house which is proving to be quite overwhelming…so many beautiful fixtures! I am trying to pick what I like and stay within budget…not easy!

The newel post arrived and I love it! I think it is going to look great! We are planning on painting it white to match the stair spindles.  I am wanting the hand rail to be a contrasting dark stain.

 IMG_7334

 IMG_7336

WINDOWS!!!

 IMG_7337

IMG_7339

No comments:

Post a Comment