Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Decisions, decisions!

There are so many decisions to make…oh my! We went to the Plumbing supply store this week and looked around and set an appointment with a consultant.  What I am afraid of is that I think I have expensive taste! Uh-oh! I gotta find a way to do the look for less or copy cat chic!! We have 4 bathrooms that we are remodeling/building so I have been scouring the internet for inspiration! Here are some looks that I like…

For the master, I like these floor designs…

master4

I like this chevron pattern but not the 2 toned.

bathroom3

master2

Love the light fixture and floor…

master3

Just a cool space!

master

I like these cabinets and faucets…

master1

Guest bathroom inspiration…

 bathroom bathroom1 

 bathroom4     

images via decorpad

But back to the faucets….These are some that I liked at first glance (I may not like the price though!).  I am drawn to the cross knobs and the chrome finish!

 IMAG0164 IMAG0166

Oh and here is the shower system that I covet for the master shower…only in my dreams!

 IMAG0163

No comments:

Post a Comment