Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stairway to heaven!!!

I know its cliche, but I had to say it! I actually got to walk upstairs! I stood in Zane’s bedroom and the kids bath! The right side still has not been framed out yet, but it is beginning to take shape!

 IMAG0194

IMAG0191IMAG0193

What has been happening? I have been busy! Met with the plumbing consultant to pick out fixtures…3.5 hours later I think we got a lot accomplished! Met with Jen to discuss and pick some tile for the bathrooms!

   tile

Downstair guest bath but in a 20x13 size.

 guest bath down 

For the master bath…I love the carrera marble!

master bath

For the kids bath…I want it to be pretty classic so they can change out the lookas they grow!

kids bath

Upstairs bath…a little contemporary, but I like!!!

guest bath up 

Possibly the laundry room!

 laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment